Friday 5 January 2018

Doodle Flower Mix!

Hey & Happy Friday!

Today I've a new post over on the website blog HERE. I have made a card combining both the Doodle Flower Stencil released in December and Background Blocks: Doodle Flower. Here is a peek at my card...




I've also used a sentiment from the December Release Freebie. There are still a few of these freebie stamps left to add to purchases of £20 or more (before postage and after any discounts have been applied). 

Be sure to head on over HERE to the website blog for all the details on how I made the card and for more photos of it!

Hugs


6 comments:

  1. beautiful doodled flower, your card is too beautiful bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving the look of this and off to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev....just to let you know the ‘here’ is not linked x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up Sandie! Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  4. That’s a lovely card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated