Tuesday 12 December 2017

Introducing... Spring Botanicals Snowdrop and Large Background Scattered Polka Dots

Hey!

Welcome back to the first of the product introductions for the December release. This is the exciting bit where you get to see the sneak peeks in action!

Today myself and my awesome Design Team  are introducing a couple of clear stamp sets, first up is Spring Botanicals Snowdrop. This is the first spring flower in a mini series of stamps contained in this collection. This clear stamp set contains a beautiful Snowdrop image and some beautiful  quotes and sentiment stamps.

Here is a look a Spring Botanicals Snowdrop...




I love the elegance and freshness of Snowdrops and how petite they are in the garden when they appear in the Spring. So I wanted to translate this onto my card by keeping things really CAS.



The snowdrops are stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and coloured just with Prismacolor pencils. I used Apple Green, White and French Grey. I then fussy cut the snowdrops out before adhering to my card base using foam adhesive. 

I added a simple sentiment from the Spring Botanicals Snowdrop clear stamp set and a little trio of Glitter Nuvo Drops for embellishment. 

The second product we are introducing today came about due to my love of the series of mini Background Blocks that I added to the Uniko clear stamp line up this year. This time I decided to go BIG and enlarge one of my favourite versatile stamps, Scattered Polka Dots!

Here is a look a Large Background Scattered Polka Dots...




I love this rainbow colouring technique and it is one I did with the mini Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots HERE, so I couldn't resist repeating it in a larger scale! This time I decided to embellish the card with sentiments rather than images.




I used Stampin' Up! Brights markers to colour in each of the dots individually, once all the dots were coloured I 'huffed' over the stamp to moisten the ink and then used my Mini MISTI tool to stamp it. I then die cut the panel using a Lawn Fawn Small Dotted Rectangle. The 'hello' is my favourite die cut from Mama Elephant and the 'friend' is stamped from All Occasion Sentiments #3.

That's all from me here today, but be sure to hop around the Design Team blogs and leave comments along your way to be in the chance of winning some random prizes! 



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley



CLICK HERE to see more from Carol



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Izzy



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P

I hope you enjoyed the hop and getting to see these two new clear stamp sets in action? That's all for today, but be sure to pop back tomorrow for more product introductions and inspiration.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 10th - 11th December, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 12th - 15th December, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 16th December 9am GMT you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on these clear stamps!

Hugs

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamps and lovely inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the delicate snowdrop and the polka dots are fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev - I do like the snowdrop stamp - it's simple, elegant and so beautiful, and your card is just gorgeous. Love, love the big polka dot background too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polka dots are so fun, Bev ... and the snowdrop, oh my goodness, it's just lovely ... and beautifully showcased by everyone! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flower. The DT did a great job
    highlighting it.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This snowdrop stamp is a real delight ! And I love your very elegant first card, the snowdrops are so beautiful over all this white space ! Beautiful and joyful card also with the multicolour polka dots background ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning snowdrop and I love that you've given it star billing on your card! Your polka dots are such fun - and way to go in colouring all those dots individually! Amazing what a little 'huffing and puffing' can achieve! Marvelous inspiration from 'the designer' *grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely delicate CAS card Bev - your Nuvo drops are excellent (mine are still a work in progress!). Love the fun colourful polka card with the turquoise background x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dots, but that snowdrops; wow! Great stamp! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was such a great first day ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous flower!
    Such patience to colour each dot - but well worth the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bev - love the yellow polka dots and the pretty snowdrop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These snowdrops are my fav from the release though I do love the big and bold AND the stencils - okay I LOVE IT ALL lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated