Wednesday 8 November 2017

Celebrate With Silver Stars!

Hey & Happy Hump Day!

Gosh, how this week is flying by and I feel totally behind on all my 'to do' list tasks! At least I got this one ticked off ;)

Today I am sharing a card I made a while back, but as the stamps I have used were out of stock I kept it back to share when they were available again!

I've used the popular Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots and Background Builders: Seeing Stars clear stamps, paired with a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks. All of which are now available on the Uniko website.




I am absolutely loving these two In Colours from Stampin' Up! Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist, such a fresh and zingy colour combination. It certainly adds much needed colour to this grey Autumn, almost Winter day here in the NE of the UK! 




I've used a little tone on tone stamping for the polka dot background, using my MISTI and my Stampin' Up! markers. The stars and sentiment are stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Personal Impressions Silver Dollar EP.

I adhered the sentiment strip and the outline star using half thickness foam adhesive and embellished with a few Stampin' Up! enamel dots.

That's all from me today, I had better make a dent in the 'to do' list whilst the Beans are at nursery. They are on a trip today to a local Wildlife Park to do The Gruffalo Trail, this term their learning through play is centred around books by Julie Donaldson. I am sure they are loving it as we often take them to this park and so do their grandparents! 

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoyed todays card. 
Hugs




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with a fab colour combo and awesome stamps! I hope the Beans have a wonderful fun day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is just fabulous. Love the bright zingy colours. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a fabulous colour combination to showcase your lovely images! I agree with Deborah: zingy!! Hope the beans enjoy the Gruffalo Trail - and how cool that their learning is centered around a specific author!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card with such bright colours ! Love this summer colour combo above all now with the cold weather ! Love how you used the scattered polka dots stamp for your background ! Now I want to drink a summer cocktail ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated