Thursday 23 February 2017

Uniko & Simply Cards & Papercrafts!

* This is my 2nd post today, if you've come for the Uniko Release Product Intro CLICK HERE*

Hey again!

I'm super duper excited to share my latest digital stamp collection and feature in Simply Cards & Papercrafts...



Yep, I've been busy again behind the scenes here at Uniko and designed this collection of 4 digital stamps. See them featured in Simply Cards & Papercrafts issue 160. The issue is out and available to buy today from most leading supermarkets and shops who sell magazines.




The digital collection is available to download HERE.

Here are a couple of cards I made using the digital stamps...






I hope to share a few more projects using this collection soon, but in the mean time I'd LOVE to see what you create if you download and use the collection. Please email photos of your projects to bev@uniko.co.uk and say if you are happy for me to share them here on the blog too! Or #unikoltd on Instagram or Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the freebie!



11 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! Wish it was more like them - spring outside... Hugs Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to snap these up, Bev. Spring flowers are my favourites and that crocus....LOVE! Thanks for the freebie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This really has been a busy week for Uniko, I'm amazed you're still functioning Bev. Two beauties on your blog, just going to check out and download them all from the mag site. Thanks for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Bev. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what beautiful digi images and cards! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those are gorgeous! And the cards, too! Thank you for sharing them! You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New to digi stamps... how do I resize? What I'm doing isn't working. Thank you. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Bev, thank you for the freebies, and the new designs look wonderful, i put my order in last night! Going to colour some spring flowers today :-) Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the fabulous freebies Bev. I've just linked up a card in your birthday challenge using one of them and I've also put a link back here in my post to let others know xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated