Wednesday 24 February 2016

February Release & Uniko 4th Birthday Blog Hop WINNER!

Hey!

How are we all? Well I hope, all is good here though lots keeping me busy at Uniko HQ, hence my quietness on the blog here. I have been posting over HERE with this weeks Stamp Of The Week - Beautiful Blooms II.

Anyway, enough chit chat how about a WINNER?! Random.org chose the lucky comment number after I had counted up all the comments along the hop...


AND the winner is...

Love how you hung those teacups from the wooden board! Both cards are fabulous!

Congratulations Susanne! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk by the 9th March 2016 along with your mailing address and I will get your goodies on their way to you.

THANK YOU to everyone who commented along the February Release Day & Uniko 4th Birthday Blog Hop. I hope you all had fun and found lots of inspiration too ;)

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated