Tuesday 8 July 2014

Lots of Colour!

Hey!

Firstly I want to thank you all for your lovely comments and understanding re: my tiredness and current condition, it truly means a lot to me :) 

Secondly after all the napping and an early night I felt much more refreshed today and was able to accomplish a few more things around the house in preparation for the 'lil beans and also spent some time with a few old work friends catching up. Plus this evening I've had the energy & a little mojo to create todays card...




I've used a lot more colour and very little white than I normally would on a card, but I still feel that as I've kept the elements minimal to a degree it still looks CAS. I was inspired by the current ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below and using SO many colours is certainly a challenge, but that's what they're all about after all! 






Surprisingly I am now off to watch the World Cup! I have gotten into it this time round and I watch it whilst doing my knitting! 

Anyway, it's a quiet day tomorrow with no excursions or plans, so I hope to spend quite a bit of time here in the studio, fitting in the normal lunchtime nap of course! So until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by & again for all your lovely comments & understanding :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Costal Cabana & Island Indigo. White & Yellow from stash
Ink: VersaMagic Red Magic. VersaFine Onyx Black & Memento Luxe Dandelion
Accessories: Fiskars Threading Water Punch, SU! 1" Circle Punch & Markers

10 comments:

  1. Yikes Beverley ... this just SCREAMS 'Gorgeous' love, love, love it. You are oozing with talent and hope those l'il beans don't keep zapping you too much. Take care.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've interpreted the colours. Curious to know what a modern day mum knits for babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've taken all those colours, and fashioned an absolutely lovely CAS card! Totally wonderful in every way! A close-up of your card reveals amazing fussy-cutting (oh, how I wish my eyes were better suited for such close-up work!) or, am I seeing, possibly, some new 'dies' peeking! If the former: you're the fussy cutting queen; if the latter, woo hoooo!! Dies for the Flower Powers would be incredibly awesome (hint, hint...*grin*). So glad to hear that you're resting and in doing so, feeling more energized. Looking forward to seeing some knitting items when you have a chance; I know they'll be fabulous as well! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beverley this is so pretty, love how you used the colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Beverley, what is not to like? Can't think of anything, love the design and your color arrangement! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright cards - today and yesterday.
    Loved the selfie - take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous ! Love the big bold polka dots in the BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the colours and I love the big dots as well....your designs are always perfect CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great in green! Love the big dots and the small scalloped stripe! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated