Saturday 10 May 2014

The Saturday Show!

Hey & Happy Weekend!

As I'm at The Paperlane today running a class I decided I'd throw it over to the FABulous Uniko Studio customers and show off a few of their projects that I have spotted around blogland...

First up is this beauty of a card by fellow TIME OUT Challenge Design Team member Lynn over at The Mango Boys and Me...




I love Lynn's offset placement of the focal point & such a wonderful use of the ditsy florals contained in the Background Builders:Vines set. I don't think I will EVER tire of seeing these flowers! Be sure to stop on by Lynn's blog HERE for more wonderful inspiration.

Next up is Anita from Neet & Crafty, who has perfectly showcased the April Release, firstly with this card using the Background Builders: Vines set...




Beautiful framing of the sentiment from Flower Power #2, FAB layout and I love the colours too. Next Anita has used Flower Power #4 to create this stunner...




Beautiful colours and beautifully coloured, love the added ditsy floral too, filling in the gaps :) Be sure to stop on by Anita's blog HERE for more FABulous inspiration.

Lastly but no means least is Sarah from Funky Fossil Designs with an amazing trio of cards using the Background Builders: Vines set...










You'll be pleased to know that the Background Builders: Vines is NOW back in stock, along with some other clear stamp sets - YAY! 

I hope you've enjoyed The Saturday Show today, I sure have, I *love* seeing what all you lovely  & much appreciated customers create using Uniko Studio products :) I don't always know where you all are in blog land so send me an email to direct me there! Or if you don't have a blog you are more than welcome to email me photos to beverley@unikostudio.com

Ok, that's all for today, the DT and I will be back tomorrow with a Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY, until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for featuring my cards, Bev. I adore your stamps and have many more on my growing wishlist! Loving the designs by Lynn and Sarah too, these floral stamps are so versatile. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gallery of gorgeous inspiration using your products, Bev! My wish list continues to grow!! I truly love my Uniko products; in fact, my first shaker card ever features the Explosion stamp! And I'm making a set of Grad cards for one of the teacher's daughters to give to her friends, using the Congratulations stamp. Such beautiful and versatile products!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bev! What a nice surprise to see my cards :) I love the vines set - it is very on trend and makes one layer cards so easy. Loving Anita and Lynn's designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for highlighting my card Bev. All kinds of beautiful cards with your amazing stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - lots of fabulous inspiration! I want to go play with my Vines set right now!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated