Thursday 17 April 2014

April 2014 Release WINNER

* This is the first of 3 posts today, stop by for the others at 9am & 10am *


Hey!

Sorry for being MIA for a couple of days, it's been a busy one here at Uniko Studio HQ. I went for my 17 week Ultrasound Scan on Tuesday and everything is progressing nicely :) The babies weren't on their best behaviour and the scan pics aren't great but I thought I'd share them here with you all. 






The sonographer saw the genitals of one baby fairly clearly and said it was a little boy, so I am saying we are 70% certain that we are having boys! My next scan is in 2 weeks so I don't have long to wait for another look!

Anyway, I'm here really to announce the WINNER of the April Release GIVEAWAY. Random.org chose number 27 from the comments and the winning comment is...

These look like beautiful sets and I just love all your cards.

Congratulations Alanna! Send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com along with your mailing address and I will get your goodies on their way to you! 

Ok, that's all from me just now. Ren-Yi has a post coming up at 9am with another WINNER, this time the winner of the Uniko Studio Challenge No.8 so be sure to stop by then. Also later this morning I will be back with a Throwback Thursday card and TO Challenge reminder. Until then, thank you for everyone who took the time to stop by for the April Release & for those who left such lovely comments I read each & everyone and appreciate them all so much.

6 comments:

  1. Glad that those little ones are doing well! Now it is important to keep you well, 'cause you have to support three... Don't forget to enjoy your time with two.... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post - good to see things are progressing well! The babies look like they are thriving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your excitement is amping up daily! Thank you for sharing the photos of the babies. I agree with Gerrina: take care of YOU, because you're taking care of three. Enjoy time with your husband; before long, you'll be a "pair" with a "pair" - and oh the adventures you'll have! Thrilled for you! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congrats on your babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner.
    Thanks for sharing pics of the babes.
    Enjoy the journey :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated