Wednesday 22 January 2014

Runway Inspired

Hey!

It's been a while since I last joined in with a Runway Inspired Challenge, but when I saw the current inspiration photo I was instantly inspired to make this little card...




I was inspired by the 'splashes' of colour on the inspiration photo seen HERE over on the challenge blog and below. They instantly reminded me of yesterdays Watercolour LOVE card HERE and my desire to explore the trend more.






For my card I decided to stamp my flowers & leaves onto some watercolour paper and I used a previous technique seen HERE to achieve the solid water coloured effect and heat embossed the line image of the flower in white over the top to define the flowers a little more. 




I decided to leave the card sentiment free and mounted it onto a soft lemon card stock base to enhance the pastel shades of the flowers. That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Lemon Zest
Ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2 and Natures Treasures I
Accessories: SU! Markers, Water Spritzer, White Embossing Powder & Watercolour Paper

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great effect embossing the outline I will add it to my list of techniques to try!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, these flowers are so beautiful, water-coloured and embossed as you've done here. LOVE this - added to my techniques to try.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your soft coloring of the flowers! Truly lovely in every way, Bev! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and lovely! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated