Wednesday 23 October 2013

Introducing... Designer Dies Snowflakes & Stunning Snowflakes

Hey!

Are you liking the introductions so far? I sure am, I haven't seen any of the DT projects so I'm  excited for each introduction to see what they've created! 

Today, I get to introduce two of my favourite products of this release, Designer Dies Snowflakes & Stunning Snowflakes clear stamp set. I'm a sucker for snowflakes, so be warned now you WILL be seeing A LOT of snowflakes here on the blog! 

Lets get to the cards...




My first couple of cards I'm sharing today are inspired by the current CASology challenge HERE, the code word is COUNTRY. 




I decided to create a CAS country rustic feel on my cards by using Kraft  & Cream card stock mixed with some linen thread.




I started out by stamping the snowflake strip from Background Builders: Christmas in Vintage Cream ink & the sentiment from Peace On Earth (more on this later in the week) in Chocolate Chip ink. I then wrapped some linen thread around the layer and created a loopy bow of thread to place behind the die cut snowflake.

This first card then led onto this next card...




This time I switched the card stock colours around and layered the medium & small die cut snowflakes. The sentiment is also from Peace On Earth, which you will get a closer look at later in the week.




Now, I'm changing gears colour wise to share a couple of cards using Stunning Snowflakes...




This first card is a one layer card, perfect for mailing out and it didn't take too long to create. The most time consuming part was stamping the snowflake background. I didn't time myself but this card didn't take me more than 10 minutes to make.




My next card was also a super quick card to create...




The snowflakes are stamped in Turquoise Gem & Red Magic VersaMagic ink which Caz has in stock at The Paperlane, it stamps beautifully.




Ok, that's all from me today, but be sure to stop on by Aimes & Taheerah's blogs to see what they've created. I can guarantee you WONT be disappointed :)


Thanks for stopping by & for all your lovely comments here on the blog, twitter, Facebook & also the lovely emails. They sure do lift my spirits & I appreciate each and everyone.

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft & Vintage Cream. White from stash
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip & Crumb Cake. PTI Vintage Cream. VersaMagic Turquoise Gem & Red Magic. Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Peace On Earth, Stunning Snowflakes & Background Builders: Christmas
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Snowflakes, Linen Thread, Buttons & Rhinestones from stash.

29 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! How amazing are your cards today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!! The 2 cards with the die cut snowflakes just absolutely stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes these are GORGEOUS card! Love the new snowflakes with matching dies....they shot to the top of my list! Kraft with White an all time favourite combo too. Love your pretty picture ....looking tanned and very happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Bev, you have ben cooking up a snowstorm! These are lovely. I like your use of twine behind the snowflake and I love your die cut snowflakes and.....and....... need I go on? All simply divine. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow Beverley. I love these so much. No doubt in my mind that these will be purchased come the 26th. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid snowflakes! Great Background builder motif too. Love how the die-cut snowflakes fit together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Those snowflakes really are stunning, Beverley. I'll be keeping an eye out for them!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful set! I'm loving what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes!! Fantastic! I'm off to see what Aimes and Taheera have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore snowflakes and both the dies and stamps are fab! Love the sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my, your cards are ever so festive and stunning! Everything you've showcased here is amazing, but those snowflakes dies...swoon!!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful Beverley ... I'm a big snowflake lover on Xmas cards too so these are just perfect. Can't wait for the full reveal! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bunch of cards...nothing says country like those great snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely country feel, Beverley - looking forward to getting my hands on some of your new sets! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Beverley-I just love that colour combination-those snowflakes are gorgeous!
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards. The kraft & white is a great combo as is the turquoise & red.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Love all these and I feel a big spend is just around the corner! Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bev, these are gorgeous! I LOVE these traditional snowflake shapes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning cards Beverley, I just love snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all!!!
    The layered snowflakes are calling to me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh MY SOLD, sold..and sold. The last card with the BOLD brilliant snowflakes in the non traditional colors, of gorgeous Red Magic and Turquoise, HOOORAHHHH at the loveliness!!! YOU have just sold me on this, YAY... ok, now how can I wait until the 26th...I WILL...be biting my nails til the release..

    Oh, and
    Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week! ANOTHER awesome card. Your Kraft projects always make me melt!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all gorgeous... My favorite is the one with blue small snowflakes on the background. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, what beautiful snowflake cards...all of them! I agree, the kraft and cream definitely have a country feel, love that! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Incredible snowflake cards. The cream/kraft combination has a wonderful country charm. So beautiful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, such amazing cards, Bev ... I particularly adore the first kraft and cream rustic delight! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. These cards sold me the snowflake stamps and dies - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very Beautiful ! I love all !
    Hi from France
    Karilou

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated