Thursday 1 August 2013

Birthday Balloons

Hey!

I'm back from my little bachelorette getaway in London and I had a FABulous time. It's back to reality now catching up on a few things, laundry etc etc... Oh and a countdown till we fly to the US for out holiday and wedding :) Only 30 days to go - eek!

Anyway, I do have a card to share with you all...




On my card I have paired All Occasion Sentiments #2 with the balloons from Label Love: Birthday. I kept the overall colours neutral so the balloons and sentiment 'pop'. I also heat embossed the 'HAPPY' with Stardust embossing powder.




There is only a few more days to go and we will be sneak peeking & introducing the August Release - Yay! If your in the North East of the UK and want a closer peek and purchase them before the official website release then pop along to The Paperlane on Saturday 3rd August. I will be demoing the NEW products and pairing them with the current products too. It would be lovely to see you there :)

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, White from stash
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black. PTI Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores & Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Stampendous Stardust EP. Stickles.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely xx Just love the sparkle! I'm working my way through the washing too - great minds :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean look and the glitter on the balloon :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated