Thursday 29 August 2013

Accent Essentials; Arrows

Good morning!  Amber here, from Bella Rose Cards.  I'm really loving the arrow trend, so I was super excited to get my hands on the Accent Essentials; Arrows stamp set!   I used red, orange, yellow, and black ink to stamp my arrows in a random pattern, and then colored them in with a gray marker.   For the sentiment I used stamps from the All Occasion Sentiments #2 set, which I LOVE.  I mated this layer with black cardstock and adhered it to a red card base.  I finished it off by adding a few coordinating adhesive pearls.  Still clean and simple, but a great use of stamps!



AEarrowsProdPic AllOccSent2ProdPic

1 comment:

  1. Such a bright busy card that just works! I know a cool kid that would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated