Saturday 13 July 2013

The Saturday Show!

Hey & Happy Weekend to you all!

Today I thought it would be nice to have another Saturday Show of all the lovely customer creations I have spotted around blogland and also some which I have been e-mailed - it really makes me happy seeing others enjoying using Uniko Studio products. So let's get to it!

First up is Valerie who e-mailed me this beauty...




I love the bright & cheery colours Valerie has used and the masking of the blooms to create the cluster is beautifully executed.

Thank you Valerie for taking the time to take photos & email me them :)

Next up is Kate...




I spotted this lovely shades of grey Chrysanthemum beauty in the 'Less is More' gallery HERE. I just LOVE stumbling across creations using Uniko Studio products and then Kate emailed me a link to her website HERE and just look at these Chrysanthemum beauties...






So many different looks with just one set, FABulous! Be sure to stop on by Kate's website HERE for even more inspiration.


Next up is Jane. Again, I spotted a card Jane had made in a challenge gallery and hopped on over to her blog HERE and came across these beauties..




I just LOVE the zingy colours on the card above and the leaves popping out from behind the framed flowers and with this next card I LOVE how Jane has used Background Builders: Round In Circles, especially the the builder strip stamp on the lower left hand side...




Be sure to pop on by Jane's blog HERE and have a look at more wonderful creations :)


I've one last card to share with you today and this one is from Gillian...




Isn't it just AWESOME?! Be sure to pop on by Gillian's blog HERE and take a look around, so much inspiration to see.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing the customer creations I've shared today as much as I have. I LOVE to see creations using Uniko Studio products but don't always have the time or know where you all are in blog land, so drop me a email or comment with a link and I will pop by and say hello! 

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share.

3 comments:

  1. Great work! Popping over to see these. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled that you featured my cards and included a link to my blog - thank you so so much! I'm very new to blogging and still trying to get my head round it all, this has been such a boost to my confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for featuring my cards. I am made up to see them on your blog. Hugs, Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated