Wednesday 5 September 2012

More Super FREE Butterflies...

Hey!

I'm back today with a couple more cards to share using the Super FREE Saturday BRIGHT Butterflies collection. If you missed out on all the fun when it was released you can check it out HERE.

A little recap of what's included...




There are 3 patterned papers and a sheet of full colour printable embellishments. Now for a couple more cards using them...




For this card I matted my card base with one of the patterned papers and then I used matching Pool Party card stock from SU! and die cut a couple of butterflies. I stamped the sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday and added some hand stitching.




For this next card I used another of the patterned papers paired with a sentiment banner which is one of the full colour embellishments...




This is a good card layout to use scraps of patterned papers. I just cut a small strip to adhere to my card base then added a plain layer of white CS to the right hand side using foam adhesive so that the paper could be seen. Printed & cut the embellishment banner and added a few rhinestones.

Here is a close up of the sentiment banner...




That's all from me today, I will be back again tomorrow with another product focus. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. I made a card this morning from your freebies. I'll post it tomorrow on my blog. Thank you for such pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated