Thursday 19 July 2012

Dynamic Doilies!

Hey!

I'm back today with a card to share in which I have incorporated 2 challenges. It's not often that my brain can cope with more than 2 challenges, there is always SO much going on in there! Ha! I guess I have cheated my brain a little as I am reusing THIS I Spy Sketch but I have used different stamps & a different colour combination.




Whilst blog hopping about the other day I came across another challenge blog called Dynamic Duos a colour challenge blog. The colours HERE & shown below contains one of my FAVES Baja Breeze. I use this colour a lot when designing Uniko Studio Digital Download Paper Collections




For my card I used one of the solid doilies from Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time and a sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday. Now, FONTiments doesn't contain a 'wish' in that font it is 'whishes' so I just partial stamped it to make the sentiment I wanted a bonus of using clear stamps! 

Nearly the weekend, it's looking like Summer may arrive here in the UK this weekend so I can't wait! I NEED me some vitamin D! We have another bike ride planned so I'm looking forward to that. Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the staggered images and embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and take on the sketch! Love the doilies and the color combo. TFs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and image you used! bling is perfect! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gentleness of this card with the doily type images. The gems fit in perfectly to make it celebratory! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at iSpy Sketches :D

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated