Friday 18 May 2012

Wooohooo!

Wooohooo! The weekend has begun!

It's an exciting one here too at Uniko Studio! The sneak peeks for the digital releases on Monday 21st May start HERE on the blog tomorrow morning at 9am. I am really quite excited about these digital download releases this month! It's a nice build up to another exciting announcement on the blog also on Monday which I can't wait to share, but I will!

So, until tomorrow I have a card to share ...




For this card I have combined Background Builders Lattice, Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time and Extra Time for the sentiment. I used Memento London Fog to stamp the Lattice background. I then over stamped 2 different doilies in Memento Black. I added a splash of Summer Sunrise with the satin ribbon and pearls.

I enjoyed making this card and think it would be quite fun to switch the black doilies for Summer Sunrise ones and the ribbon and pearls to black for a different look, I might just try that one. I do NEED a few post birthday Thank You cards! 

Thats all I have to share with you today, but be sure to poppy tomorrow to see a Sneaky Peek at whats being released over on the website on Monday! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Love it - I used Time today for one of my cards for CASual Fridays and Play Date Cafe.

    Interested that you're moving to digis - watch my blog Monday for my first shaky attempt at digis! lol!

    I'll be back tomorrow to see your sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought I'd offer a selection of digi stamps & physical stamps! There will be clear stamps released next month! Will pop by your blog to look. Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic CAS card. Gorgeous stamps and LOVE the black with the summer sunrise - quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated