Monday 28 May 2012

Man-tastic!

Hey!

Happy Monday! Hope everyones week has got off to a good start? The sunshine has certainly got mine off to a good start as well as a goal I achieved today - I've officially lost 2 stone and got my award today at Slimming World :) happy smiles all around, still got a bit to go to reach my overall target but I'm chuffed to bits!

Anyway, on to todays card ...




Fathers Day is fast approaching here in the UK, so I thought I'd better make a few! The inspiration for this card was from this weeks Play Date Cafe challenge photo & colours ...




The colours for this challenge were perfect for using the NEW Classics Digital Download papers from Uniko Studio available from the website HERE. There is a SALE on too over on the website for digital downloads & some of the clear stamp sets!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. As a Canadian with a Scottish husband, I know how much 2 stone is (we still talk in pounds although we're supposed to be in kilos, lol) - WOW! Way to go! That's hard work and you should be congratulated! And, I also really like your card - I'm working on my pdcc submission as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first off big congratulations on your weight loss, I know how hard it is, and I need to lose about the same if not more myself! I know it's hard, and you should be so proud of your achievement!
    I love your fab card, great for an un fussy dad (like my hubby!), I love the check paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your weight loss! I've lost 22 pounds and am equally excited!

    Your clean and simple Father's Day card rocks! Love the crisp design.

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated