Saturday 17 March 2012

I {heart} technology!

Happy Weekend & Happy St Patricks Day to all my Irish followers & those who celebrate the day!

I'm back today to introduce a soon to be addition to the Uniko Studio website shop ... Uniko Studio Digital. The first set of digital papers set to be released shown below coordinate with the Time & Extra Time stamp sets.



The image above is the paper pack cover which gives you a sneak peek at a small section of 6 of the 10 designs contained in the digital download.

How about a couple of cards to show you a little bit more?! 




This first card uses 2 papers contained in the pack. I have used the edge of one of the papers down the side of my card edged with some smokey shadow CS punched with a Fiskars Threading Water punch. I have then stamped the pocket watch onto another paper contained in the pack, cut it out & adhered to the card using foam pads.




For the second card below I have used the same 2 papers, don't want to waste any now! This is a little 5 x 5" card. I layered the digital paper onto some SU! Basic grey CS & adhered this to the Smokey Shadow CS base card.

I then stamped the 3 graphic floral stamps onto the same paper as I stamped the pocket watch & cut them out. These are just adhered together with DST & adhered to the card flat. A simple sentiment & gem finishes the card off. 




So what are you first impressions? Are you keen to see more? I'd love for you to leave a comment here on the blog :) Be sure to pop on by tomorrow for some more peeks at these Uniko Studio Digital 'Time' papers soon to be for purchase through the website

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I like that you used your 'signature' colours on these pretty papers Beverly!
    The softness of the last one looks as though you could stamp an image direct to it...which is another great option. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love the paper peaks. Particularly the one on the first card. Can't wait to see them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Beverley, they will make the stamp set so versatile.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated