Friday 4 May 2018

May 2018 Release Sneak Peeks Day 4

Welcome Back!

Today is the last of the sneak peeks! So far we have had 3 days of sneak peeks of new clear stamps and stencils. So what am I peeking today, I hear you ask?!

Well, let's have a look...






I am super duper excited to be bringing you TWO more collections of Designer Dies to match previously released clear stamp sets! The possibilities and new life these two collections bring to their matching clear stamps is SO exciting and I can hardly wait to introduce them to you!

How about another GIVEAWAY?! 

Simply tell me your favourite technique or thing about dies that coordinate with stamps and I will choose TWO winners, who can choose from either of the collections! 

So there you have it. That is all the sneak peeks, which means tomorrow The Design Team and our Guest Designer this month will be here to introduce you to our first couple of products - YAY! 

Until then, thanks for stopping by and joining in on the fun!

Hugs

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 1st - 4th May 2018, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 5th - 11th May 2018, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 12th May 2018 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Extra PRIZE Info! Alternative prizes will be offered to those that may already own the prize offered. Winners will be announced on Saturday 11th on the Winners Page HERE





15 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, love the look of the BAM. I fussy cut a lot so matching dies are a bit of a luxury. Sometimes the dies themselves make interesting shapes without the stamp. Or cut them out in the same colour as the base card and use them as a faux emboss background. Tone on tone rocks. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great die release sneak peak!
    We can easily get results that look dimensional and realistic with coordinating die and stamp combo set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not had much experience with using matching dies as I'm a seasoned fussy cutter so I'm intrigued by ionabunny's ideas and would like to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who doesn't color much, I love that dies can do almost all of the design for you, depending on the papers you use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sneak peak!
    I love the coordinating dies with stamp sets as it save so much time instead of fussy cutting. I LOVE to layer my images especially flowers on to my cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love matching dies and have both these sets, so these are fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite thing about dies and co-ordinating stamps is No Fussy Cutting. LOL
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love coordinating dies. They make crafting so much easier and many can be used on their own for more crafting options.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just purchased a scan and cut machine but I have to say I prefer the edge you get from a coordinating die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly I still don’t have a die cutting machine. But what I can see my favourite technique would be to make some little dimensional scenes. And shadow box !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving all these seek peaks!
    My favorite technique is the masking technique, that I really need to spend more time to master it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am no good at fussy cutting so appreciate dies that match a stamp set. They also allow me to do more with a background prior to mounting images as opposed to stamping them directly on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love creating dimensional projects.Dies make the process simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like using the dies to cut out the
    stamps so I can pop them off the
    background of my card. It gives
    the card more dimension and interest.
    thanks for sharing the sneak peek.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated