Tuesday 6 March 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #262 - Colours

Hey!

A new month means a new hostess and Fiona is our hostess for March. As usual we are starting things off HERE with a colour combo...





Well, I admit this colour combo totally stumped me! I really struggle with purples and yellows and the added lime green just added to the lack of creative inspiration. When I have times like this I look through my stamps to see if I am inspired and how I can use the colours easily.

This is what I came up with...




An ultra CAS card using the new Kindness Blooms loopy flower and a sentiment (wonky) from Simply Said Blocks.




I simply stamped the flower onto my white card base and coloured various loops in with Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Up! markers. I then added a enamel dot to the closest match of Crushed Curry to the flower centre. The sentiment is stamped, fussy cut and adhered (wonky) to the card base using foam adhesive.

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you (a tiny bit) to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. You may have struggled, but it doesn't show! I *love* how you colored the loopy flower - great technique I want to remember/use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flower stamp - really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely, CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you colored this loopy flower, Bev!! So pretty and CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever use of the colours and a fabulous CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've colored the loopy flower, Bev!! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated