Friday 23 February 2018

Introducing... Birthday Sentiments, Background Blocks Party Confetti & Balloon Bash Stencil

Hey!

Welcome to the first day of the product introductions. This is the exciting bit, where you get to see the sneak peeks in action! 

Today myself and the Design Teams are introducing 3 of the February / 6th Birthday Release products, Birthday Sentiments, Background Blocks Party Confetti & Balloon Bash Stencil. As you can see by the titles, they all have a birthday / celebratory theme to them.

It's a BIG hop as all the Design Team are joining in today, so get comfy, grab a drink and be sure to hop around all the Design Team blogs for a TON of inspiration and leave comments along your way to be in the chance of winning some random prizes! 



Sarah P


Wiebke 


WOW!

Wasn't that a colourful and inspirational hop?! I sure enjoyed it and I hope you did too?! I'd LOVE to know which is your favourite product that you've seen in action today!

That's all for today, but be sure to pop back tomorrow for the next product introductions and LOTS more inspiration.


Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 20th - 22nd February, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 23rd - 27th, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Wednesday 28th February 9am GMT you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Super release me thinks and wonderful inspiration from your very talented design team Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and very pretty! I love those backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday cards are one of my favorite theme. I can say I’ve seen plenty of wonderful inspiration for some !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab hop - some great inspiration from the DT. Great addition to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very festive and colorful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always so inspiring, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The thumbnail display is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the birthday sentiment Nd the balloon bash stencils the most

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these festive cards! Perfect for your birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous new release, super DT creations and I've already started my wishlist xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated