Sunday 3 December 2017

DT Inspiration - Same but Different Mini Notes

Hello there, it's Sarah here and I've a Design Team Inspiration post for you today and to be honest these cards came off my 'production line' in October but I've been too busy with other 'life' events to get to posting them.

If you follow my blog HERE you'll see I often like to create TWO-fers (2 cards from one panel of stamping) as well as mini packs of cards all in the same colour scheme, which is what happened below.

I seem to get fixated on a particular colour palette and can't stop creating. These mini packs are little Christmas gifts for me to send to friends and once on a roll with the colouring they don't take too long to put together.

I've used lots of the recently released sets and dies as well as a couple of the older ones - if you are new to Uniko, or a long-standing fantatic, then I think this post showcases how versatile the sets can be as well as how easily they mix and match with one another. 

Here's a list of supplies: 
Background Blocks: Wonky Stripes, Scattered Polka Dots, Horizontal Stripes and Doodle Flower
Flower Power Series, Originally Organics, Pure Florals: Gerbera - Stamps & Dies
 Uniko Style - Stamps
Sentiments from: Simply Said Range, Pure Florals: Lily & Festive Sentiments




I hope you feel inspired to create and have a little fun with your Uniko sets and if you're stuck for some Christmas gifts, why not have a go at creating some mini notelets! From my experience they always go down a treat with most folks. 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting today. 
Sarah x



8 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous and oh so productive. I'm in awe of how many cards you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great insiration Sarah! And it shows how diverse you can use all of the new release; well done Bev! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Blown away by your gorgeous sets, Sarah! A whole lot of creativity here and yes, I can well imagine these are gifts welcomed by your lucky recipients! Love these!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning Sarah...who wouldn't be thrilled to receive these they are gorgeous in every way. You have showcased Uniko stamps so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are gorgeous and stunning and fresh and exciting. I feel super inspired. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! They are absolutely gorgeous! I really do like the grey and yellow set - very elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated