Tuesday 10 October 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #244 - Sketch

Hey!

I'm not as organised this week as there is SO much going on here at Uniko HQ! We are currently in countdown mode to our October Release and my energy levels are recovering post Happy Stampers Festival in time for Stamp Magic in Doncaster this weekend!

Not only do I have 5 new clear stamp sets being released, which the Design Team and I will start introducing tomorrow, we have a NEW product and TWO Designer Die collections - whoop!

Anyway, enough of that how about a new challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches. This month Emily is our hostess and this week has this fun sketch HERE to inspire your creativity...




Here is what I came up with...




I've had so much fun using Stunning Snowflakes recently, that when I saw the sketch they seemed perfect to use and create a trio of hanging snowflake decorations :)




I used a trio of recently purchased Distress Oxide inks to stamp the snowflakes and fussy cut them out. The bow is from Christmas Sparkle and the sentiment from one of the October Release clear stamp sets. 

That's all from me today using the sketch, but if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

I will be back again shortly with another post! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

10 comments:

  1. A stunning trio of snowflakes, indeed! Soooo pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these snowflakes and such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Bev and the colours you have used. Nice to catch up with you last weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a lovely Christmas spirit card !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, I've seen all the sneak peaks on IG. I thought about snowflakes for this sketch myself. I love these snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the snowflakes and the oxide ink colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Your creations always have such a wonderful touch of elegance to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Christmas card, Bev. Love the combination of stamps and the non-traditional colors, too! Good luck with your release!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated