Hello all! It's Jane here today with a card to share that uses the masking technique.
started my card by using a favourite watercolour technique to create a
background panel. More about how that was achieved on my blog - here.
This is how I achieved the stamping:
1. I stamped the tea cup, flower and sentiment using my misti to get good deep colours.
2. I stamped the teacup onto a sticky note and cut it out. I then placed this over my first stamping to mask it all out.
3. I stamped the tea cup and flower using a different colour combo of the inks.
4. I repeated this masking and stamping stage once more using the last colour combo of the inks.
5. I removed the sticky note masks and hey presto my card was done!
hope you've enjoyed my little photo tutorial and yes I know most of you
are old hands at this technique, but just maybe someone new might be
looking today. And perhaps if you've not used this technique for a while
you'll be inspired to give it another go now I've reminded you about
Huge thanks for looking. And keep crafting!