Tuesday 14 February 2017

Uniko Sponsors CASology & Digital FREEBIE!

Hey!

I'm super duper pleased you have popped back AGAIN this afternoon! If you missed my earlier CAS Colours & Sketches post you can catch up HERE.

However, this post is simply awesome! As myself and Uniko are proud to be sponsoring the challenge  over at CASology this week. This week the challenge HERE is Romance, quite appropriate seeing as it is Valentine's Day ;)




Plus to make it even more sweeter and as I love you all I have designed this Valentine Digital Freebie for you to download and use.




https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbtytolrsfisit/Valentine%20Freebies.zip?dl=0


Simply click on the link above to get the freebies! The collection contains 4 heart designs and one sentiment cluster design. 

The Uniko Design Team and myself have created some romantic inspiration for you and a few of the team have used the freebie to inspire you too...



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G


That's all from the Uniko DT and myself for now, but be sure to head on over HERE to see what the CASology Design Team have created to inspire you and to join in on the fun too!

I hope to see you in the gallery!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sponsoring our CASology challenge this week! I'm in love with these images and had a blast creating my card. They will certainly get some love from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the freebie hearts Bev - they're super! Love your card too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome digi stamp!! Thanks a bunch :) Love the pretty cas cards.
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled to have you sponsoring us again over at CASology! Love, love, love what you and the team have created!!! Clean and simple goodness...and I even see a cupcake, one of my secret weaknesses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS digi stamp and GORGEOUS creations from all of you!! Thank you for sharing and happy Valentine's Day. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Thanks for the fabulous freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for the reminder about the freebies. I didn't get around to downloading them yesterday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful images and for sponsoring the CASology challenge this week! I'm off to Pin all of your DT cards...they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many and all so fifferent beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated