Saturday 18 February 2017

Super FREE Saturday Returns!

* This is my 2nd post this morning, if you missed the February 2017 Release Sneak Peeks click HERE*


Hey!

Yep, those of you who have been following Uniko for a while may remember a feature I had a few years ago called Super FREE Saturday. It was a featured I did roughly every month, where I  designed a little digital freebie for you all to use. Some were pre coloured, ready to print and cut others were outline images for you to colour.

Anyway, I thought I would reintroduce the feature and again it will be every other month in between releases. I know it IS release month this month, but we're celebrating so I couldn't resist having an 'extra' freebie for you all to use ;)




https://www.dropbox.com/s/scpjhn5lwly4s9o/SFS%20Feb%202017.zip?dl=0


This is a is a beautiful design especially for those who like to colour! It is called 'happy roses' and is a compilation design from a number of Uniko clear stamp sets, Flower Power #6 and Originally Organic. They pair up beautifully ;)

I've created a couple of samples to inspire you and show you how they can be used...




 This first card both the floral design and sentiment are printed onto white card stock and I have simply coloured the design with Copic Markers. I used a total of 5 markers and just did simple flat colouring.




My next card is again a one layer card. This time I printed the floral design onto Kraft card stock and coloured it in using Prismacolour pencils. 




I opted for two shades of yellow, so that the roses would really 'pop' against the Kraft card stock. The sentiment is stamped and is also a little sneak at a sentiment from a set we will be introducing on Tuesday ;)




Sarah G here crashing the Uniko blog....I love the colouring that Bev has done on this gorgeous image.  I have focused on the digi as an outline image by foiling in gold and hot pink:



Foiling is really hard to pick up in a decent photo but I hope you can see it!  I have more over at my blog....back over to Bev :)

Deborah here to crash the party too! Well, why not? I made a card using these pretty flowers too. Details on my blog:


I'd LOVE to see what you create using this digital stamp! Tag @unikoltd on Facebook and Instagram.

Or why not create a card and link up to our current Anything Goes Challenge with Optional Twist Love HERE or we have our 5th Birthday Linky Party HERE. There are FAB prizes to be won on both these posts ;)

Ok, that is all from me today but I will be back tomorrow with more Sneak Peeks to share and MORE!! 

Hugs

17 comments:

  1. This is a stunning stamp set!! Thanks a lot for the freebie. Its so pretty and i love how its been showcased. So many possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev! Now I need to find some time to sit down to print and colour some of these freebies, and turn them into cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downloaded !
    Thanks again Bev, this is beautiful and I will use it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Bev. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Not sure I downloaded it correctly, but I'll try. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image, Bev that you and the gals have showcased beautifully! Hopefully, we'll see it in stamp form at some point, too!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't "do" digi's but if I did . . . I would certainly nab this beautiful image.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely!! The cards that are featured are amazing. Love the printing on KRAFT cs. Thank you for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards ! Thanks so much Bev for these gorgeous digi stamps ! Will use them for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this lovely freebie! I love digis so much, and what beautiful cards the DT made! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Bev; this one is beautiful and you made so many beautiful and inspiring cards with it! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Bev love digi's as you can do so much with them. Love the inspiration from everyone and congratulations on the five years of wonderful releases and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the beautiful freebie x x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated