Friday 17 February 2017

My Five Faves From Year 5 of Uniko

Hey!

I'm here today to share my last five faves from year 5 of Uniko, I've really enjoyed this little birthday celebration feature and I hope you have too?! Though I am a little sad it has come to an end, I am also a little happy, because that means tomorrow is February Release Sneak Peek time - Whoop Whoop!

Anyway, let's see what I have chose to share with you today...




I LOVE Tea and Beautiful Blooms III go hand in hand, as you can hopefully see by the card above. They were designed and released at the same time and I just love this card and how it showcases both the clear stamp sets. It makes me long for warmer weather too! 




I can't believe I haven't chosen a butterfly card to share as one of my faves yet! So when I came across this one I HAD to add it today! English Country Garden - Butterflies clear stamp set, in a beautiful rainbow of colour. This card makes my heart happy :)

Next I have a Marvellous Mehndi card to share...




When I released this clear stamp set last year and even though it was designed to an emerging and  growing trend this year, I really wasn't sure how customers would respond to it. I was delighted and overwhelmed with the response to it along with the rest of the Sept/Oct 2016 release :)




I couldn't do a five faves without adding a Bob the Toucan card, which also features the Hibiscus flower and leaves from Paradise clear stamp set. Another set partially designed at Uni and partially designed prior to our Wedding announcement.

Lastly, but by no means least my final favourite features Winter Foliage, another popular clear stamp set from the Sept/Oct 2016 release. I chose this card because of how CAS it is, you know I love CAS and this turned out just the way I had envisioned it to :)




Well, that wraps up my Five Faves from year 1 to year 5. What an amazing five years it has been, thanks to YOU! Without YOU I wouldn't enjoy what I do so much. Your love, support and understanding (even more so now) as I juggle day to day life with Uniko and two crazy beans means SO much to me. 

THANK YOU!

I do hope you will join me tomorrow, we've LOTS going on?! First we kick off the February Release with some Sneak Peeks?! Then, I've another little FREEBIE for you all ;)

See you soon!
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Beverley !!!!
    And now up to 10 years of UniKo !

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards!!! Love your combination of colors, everything looks very classy and well thought out. The tea cup and the bird are my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning cards but the tea with flowers is the winner in my books. Fabulous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is in 2016 that I discovered Uniko, when I saw a card from Anita with this beautiful butterfly! And then I fell in love with all these beautiful stamps, but I think my favorite one is Marvellous Mehndi, it is so gorgeous ! I also love the different winter foliage sets, they are so delicate and as you say we can make beautiful CAS cards with them !
    Now I can't wait to see the new release....so curious to see ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are beautiful cards Bev, I love the Marvellous mehendi one a lot among all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that was lots of fun! Like many others, I think the Marvellous Mehndi is gorgeous, but my favourite is the butterfly card! Thanks for sharing and here's to many more years! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated