Sunday 12 February 2017

My Five Faves From Year 1 of Uniko

Hey!

What a wonderful day I had yesterday, THANK YOU for the out pouring of love, support and wonderful orders, not just yesterday & today but over the past 5 years. You are ALL just the best :)

There is still a few hours left to take advantage of the FREE Worldwide Shipping Offer! 

Anyway, I decided that I would take a wander back over the past 5 years and each day leading up to the February 2017 Sneak Peeks choose my 5 favourite projects from that year. Oh my, what a task that was! Not that I love everything I made back then, my style has certainly changed some what over the years but I had A LOT more time on my hands back then and created so many cards! 

Here is what I chose from Year One...




This first card is an all TIME favourite and I think it will always hold a special place in my heart. This card was originally designed way back at University when I was near completing my degree and planning on launching Uniko. It uses stamps from one of my two debut clear stamp sets which were launched back on Feb 11th 2012! 

Unfortunately I have retired both Time and Extra Time clear stamp sets, due to the change in trends and demand for them. They might come back one day revised, refreshed and revamped who knows the 'time' trend might just have it's 'time' again! You can see more using these sets HERE on Pinterest. 

Next I chose a card using the ALL time BEST seller since Uniko began, Pure Florals: Gerbera. This set was also partially designed back at Uni and I chose this as one of Uniko's first florals due to the colour options this flower has. 

This flower looks FABulous in any colour of the rainbow! I also designed it to appeal to people who like to colour and those who don't, providing a solid stamp and an outline stamp, plus it features two views of the flower.




This set has had SO many requests over the past couple of weeks and these past few days, that it will be coming back into stock really soon. I just need to get the February 2017 Release underway and then I will get them ordered along with some other popular clear stamp sets which have recently sold out. To see more using this set, head on over to Pinterest HERE.

Ah, Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time. Another clear stamp set designed at Uni alongside Time & Extra Time. This set is SO much fun and looks fabulous as large sparkly snowflakes like in the card below.



I nearly retired this set recently, but it'll be making one last appearance in the shop before it retires in the next month or so ;) To see more using this set check out the Pinterest page HERE.

Do you remember the label trend? This next card uses Label Love: Christmas, which is on SALE as it is retiring :( The label trend seems to have passed its best and I have to make these tough decisions to make room for NEW clear stamp sets! 

However, I chose this card because I remember REALLY enjoying making this card. Building the large tree out of the smaller tree AND all the sparkle. It's hard to see in the photo, but each of the little trees are filled with clear sparkly glitter - YUM! 




You can see more using Label Love: Christmas HERE and you'd be able to recreate a version of this card using Christmas Pop Clear Stamp Set ;)

Lastly, but by no means least I chose this card below...




Like I said at the beginning with my first card Time and Extra Time will always hold a special place in my heart. I just LOVE this colour combo too, Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, Hawaiian Shores, White and Stampin' Up! Basic Grey. 

I ended with this card too as I wanted to say, THANK YOU again to you all! Thank you for stopping by and reminiscing with me as I take my wander down memory lane. 

I''ll be back again tomorrow with more to share :)
Hugs





5 comments:

  1. I love your designs, Bev. But your gerbera stamp set is my all time favourite and whenever my mojo takes a holiday it is my go to stamp set.
    Good luck for the next 5 years and beyond.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Thanks for sharing them with us Bev . .. as a relative newcomer to Uniko it's good to see older items along with the new.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all just super! I absolutely love Time and Extra Time - they work so well for masculine cards - and am delighted to have them in my stash. Love the gerbera daisy card - so bright and beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm marveling over how you managed to narrow down 5 favourites from your gallery of WOW, but you did...and with selections that are absolutely fabulous! Time and Extra Time really are remarkable; hopefully we'll see them return, revived and revitalized...there is certainly a place for them....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous showcase of year 1 ! I indeed love Time and Extra Time stamp set, I've never seen it before, can't wait to see it revised ! The gerbera card is just a beauty ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated