Thursday 16 February 2017

More Bangs for your Buck

Hi, it's Lindsey here with another post on how to get "more bangs for your buck".

I liked the idea so much from last month, I thought I'd give it another go with another stamp set!

I've been playing with the same stamp set and the same colourway to produce 2 very different cards.

 

February is a month full of romance so what better than a 'lovey-dovey' card?

Literally, using the two doves from the Peace On Earth stamp set.

 
 
 
For my second card, I've gone festive:


 

You can purchase the "Peace on Earth" stamp set HERE.

 

So before you put your Christmas stamp sets to the back of the shelf

why not have a play and see if you can get "more bangs for your buck"!



 

6 comments:

  1. Great ideas, love these cas cards!! What a cool way to use christmas stamps all year round :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and such a cool idea to use Christmas stamps in other ways! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ideas for the set. You're so talented Lindsey. LOVE that circle version. Very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects with only one stamp set ! This is fabulous Lindsey, and from now I will better study all the possibilities of a stamps set ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey - they are stunning! I love the congratulations card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome showcase of this set and the possibilities it holds. LOVING this series too! Thank you Lindsey :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated