Monday 20 February 2017

Introducing... Block Party Birthday

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the February & 5th Birthday product release are well underway. We have had all the sneak peeks at the 5 clear stamp sets being released and NOW it is time for the Design Team and I to introduce them to you.

Today we are introducing a new to Uniko style of stamp called Block Party. The first stamp in this series is appropriately named Block Party Birthday...




As you can see, the stamp is one BIG block, measuring 9.5 x 13 cm and it is a style of Subway Art. You might recognise some images from previously released and now retired clear stamp sets. I decided to do this first card in a rainbow colour scheme, it is simply stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and I used my MISTI tool, so I could repeatedly stamp it to get a nice crisp finish. 

Sometimes with larger stamps like this one, it is hard to get even pressure across the whole stamp and get a clean image first time. With using the MISTI tool the stamped image is kept in place and you can repeatedly stamp and ink up as many times as needed.




I was thrilled to discover that some shiny star embellishments I have in my stash were the perfect size to place over the row of stars in the image :)

Now, be sure to hop along all the Design Team blogs and leave a comment along the way, as you never know you might just win a random prize! I know for sure that you won't be disappointed the Design Team have created a bountiful wealth of inspiration :)



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey



CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


I do hope you have enjoyed the hop and seeing the possibilities this clear stamp set has? This set along with the four others we are introducing this week will be available HERE for you to purchase on Saturday 25th February at 9am GMT.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 18th - 19th Feb, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 20th - 24th Feb, here you will see a closer look at the clear stamp sets being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 25th February 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on this new clear stamp set :)

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the pops of color :) its definitely a happy and cheerful card. The stamp is awesome!! Love all the wonderful words and images incorporated in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thumbnail display - so colourful! Such a fun stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! I have to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars! Completely in love with this Block Birthday that contains some of my favourite 'old' Uniko images (the gift, balloon and candles) in the arrangement! Your showcase has evoked some serious swooning - and 'needing'! Peek #1 and already I'm beyond dazzled!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stamp Bev! I hope I'll manage to get some of your stamps this time before they sold out! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stamps. So versatile. Fantastic ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this stamp!! It is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous fun and funky colours Bev! A striking stamp but looks awesome just picking out small areas of colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! Love the fun Block Party Birthday stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, love this! Fun and festive, and a perfect stamp to whip up some quick cards, including masculine ones!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated