Thursday 24 November 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #201

Hey & Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates. May you have a day filled with love, thanks, family and friends.

It's already Thursday again, which means it is time for another challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches. This month Patricia is our hostess this month and has another fabulous CAS sketch HERE for you all to try...




This is what I came up with...




I struggled with my creativity with this sketch at first, but finally got there in the end and I am pretty happy how it turned out too! 

The countdown to the Uniko November Release is underway and I have shared Sneak Peeks HERE and HERE. All the release stamps are on my desk as I finish up projects for the Introductions and Release Day posts, so a few happened to sneak onto my card ;)




Along with using a few new stamps on the card I combined them with some from Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions a set which coordinates lovely with one of the November Release clear stamp sets! 

Uniko is proud to be sponsoring the NEW challenge over at TIME OUT Challenges HERE. This fortnight the challenge is 

Christmas with an Optional Twist of Glitter/Shimmer


So, I am linking up over there and I look forward to seeing you in the gallery! Oh and don't forget the current Uniko Challenge HERE is also Christmas ;)

Ok, that's all from me for now, I hope I have inspired you to give these colours a go and join in on the challenge this week. Be sure to stop on over HERE and check out what the rest of the CAS Colours & Sketches DT have done using the colours and I hope to see you in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions and Rustic Wreath
Ink: SU! Real Red, Rose Red, Old Olive, Pear Pizzaz and Chocolate Chip. VersaFine Onyx Black
Card Stock: SU! Whisper White

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping as ever Bev! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And I am loving the extra sneak! Love the sprigs of greenery, poinsettias and the pinecones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Bev! This little set, one of my favourites, is ever so pretty and ever so versatile (a simple colour change and it works for all seasons!). So much fun to see you create magic with it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant use of the new sets Bev., fun for everyone to get an extra sneaky peek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Bev ... all those little images are so beautifully stamped ... crisp and CAS and gorgeous! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out ... and thanks too for sponsoring! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love your dainty background stamping and how you cleverly tucked your sentiment amidst the images. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out and also for having me as your GD at CAS Colours & Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Bev! I struggle with random stamping - but this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Bev, this is fabulous!! I love the way you've made this - what a great idea! Thanks for sharing at Time Out! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated