Wednesday 5 October 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Candy Winner!

Hey!

I'm just about catching up on everything post Happy Stampers Festival and the recent Uniko Release, thank you to everyone who came along to HSF and popped by to say 'Hello' and those who purchased goodies too :) It was lovely to see and meet so many of you IRL again and for the first time. 

Thank you to everyone who has purchased the NEW Release too from the website, all orders apart from those placed today are on their way. The clear stamps that have sold out already are on order and should be in the studio available for shipping early next week! 

If you missed the Sept/Oct Reveal, Release Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY post you can catch up HERE. There is still time to enter the GIVEAWAY! 

A few more 'thank you's'... What a fabulous hop the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop was, I didn't quite manage all the blogs this time, but the gallery looks awesome! Thank you to Amy for organising the hop and to everyone who took the time to stop by my post and comment.

Which leads me nicely onto the winner of my blog candy! Random.org helped me pick a lucky comment and that is...

Beautiful fall card! Love that botanical flourish coming up behind the cup! Thanks for sponsoring!

Congratulations Katrina! Please drop me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address and I will get your prize on its way to you. 

Before I leave, how about a card...




I 'needed' to have a little crafting therapy tonight after a 'challenging' day with the beans! They have lived up to the 'double trouble' comments today, causing havoc! 

As I didn't get to make as many coffee themed cards for the hop as I would have liked and had planned in my head ;) out came the I LOVE Coffee and Marvellous Mehndi clear stamp sets! 

I also decided to play along with a couple of challenges, it has been ages since I've joined in on some of my favourites! First up the layout of my card is from Freshly Made Sketches seen HERE and below. Secondly, my colour choice is from ColourQ seen HERE and below.






I used one of the paisley/patterned teardrop stamps from Marvellous Mehndi, simply over stamping the coffee cup and fussy cutting the cup out, direct on the stamped line not leaving any border. This meant I didn't have to do any masking. The sentiment is from Simply Said and I added minimal colour and just a trio of SU! Candy Dots.




That's all from me tonight, I have made a couple more cards tonight, which I will be sharing on the blog tomorrow. I do hope you will pop back again tomorrow ;) Until then, thank you for stopping by.


Supplies:
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Card: SU! Whisper White
Accessories: SU! Marker Pens, Candy Dots and Glitter Paper

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful coffee cup. Do they serve those somewhere?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design on that coffee cup. And I love the sparkly paper too! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Your card is so clean and fresh and I love the paisley like pattern on your coffee cup. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea with the coffee cup.
    Congrats to Katrina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated