Friday 1 July 2016

Uniko Challenge #32 WINNERS!

Hey!

I'm am here this evening and VERY late, to announce the winners of our Masculine Challenge.  LOTS of inspiring entries this time and I thoroughly enjoyed popping by to see all the beautiful creations. 


Firstly we have our overall winner chosen by the DT:




Congratulations Carol and here is your winners badge:





You have won a £20 eGift Certificate to spend in Uniko store here-please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 8th July 2016.



We would also love to have you join us as our Guest Designer for a future challenge. If you are interested please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 8th July 2016.

Next, we have a randomly selected winner who used Uniko products on their entry and that winner is:

Please contact Bev at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 8th July 2016
to claim your 150 reward points.



Now for our Top 3 chosen by the DT and in entry order: 



Congratulations to you all & here is you Top 3 badge:





You have all won 50 loyalty reward points.
Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk
by the 8th July 2016 to claim your prize.


Congratulations to ALL the winners & EVERYONE who joined in on the fun!

There is still just over a week to join in on our current challenge HERE.

 I hope you will join in on the fun :)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card - so delighted! Congrats to Carol and Rahmat and to the other shout-outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats to Carol, Monika, Julie, and Cornelia, what a coincidence that all are/were my fellow DT :) Thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What an honour to be selected as the winner for the Masculine challenge! THANK YOU! And the opportunity to be a guest designer: oh my stars! Note coming your way! Congratulations to Monkia, Julie and Cornelia: gorgeous...oops, I mean *handsome* cards, all! Fabulous inspiration....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the top 3 shout out. Well done everyone, fab cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay so happy being a TOP 3on your challenge Bev, many thanks for chooing my card...congrats to all ladies...

    I have probleme if I am log in to the UNIKO account, would you mind to added the point to my Account dear Bev?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated