Friday 8 April 2016

2016 April Release Sneak Peeks

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the mini April product release are well under way! Today I am sharing a couple of sneak peeks at the two clear stamp sets being released, so without further ado lets see them...




This first sneak peek will be not be hard to guess for those who saw my recent publication in Simply Cards & Papercrafts which I shared HERE. I have tweaked and expanded the digital stamp to create a yummy mini clear stamp set ;)




Next up is a FUN flower building set with a 'nod' towards the doodle trend. This mini set has SO many possibilities and lends itself to a number of techniques. It is also fun to colour too ;)

So just a mini release this month as I am gearing up here at Uniko HQ to my first 'big' outing and stamping event at Happy Stampers Festivals next month. I've done very small and local craft events in the past, pre beans. So this is BIG for me going to an exclusive stampers festival to sell my products. To say I am nervous is an understatement and now I am thinking 'what have I done'! 

Anyway, back to the release, below I have outlined the release schedule...

Sneak Peeks Today 8th April,  these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 9th  - 10th April - Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. The Uniko Design Team and I will be showcasing the sets to show you their potential.

Release Day! Monday 11th April 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be a Uniko Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the release & a £10 eGift Certificate. 

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)



4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you at Port Sunny, you've no need to worry your stamps are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember the cupcake one from the magazine from a few days back, looking forward to the flower one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, Bev!!! Love the sneaks and can't wait to see more. Good luck with your big outing - you'll be a smash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcakes and doodle flowers: love them already! Don't spend one second doubting the upcoming event; it's time for your awesome products to hit the *big leagues*. Everything you create - from stamps, to dies, to your cards - are stellar!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated