Sunday 3 January 2016

Neutrals, Flowers & Subtle Glitter!

Hey!

Sunday evening here already & I'm sad that it's back to normal routine tomorrow. I'm going to miss having my hubby home 24/7, it makes a difference having two pairs of hands when it comes to playing and looking after my two crazy beans! 

Anyway, I've enjoyed some more creative time tonight and made another card using the current "Less is More" challenge HERE which is to use Neutral colours. Again I reached for the warmer colours of creams & light soft browns.




Another birthday card, this time I decided to use Beautiful Blooms II (back in stock this month) and I paired it with a Mama Elephant die that I have not used yet. Again the sentiment is from Simply Said Birthdays.




The new challenge over at AAA Cards HERE and seen below is to use glitter. I love glitter and I surprised myself that I have used so little on this card! I have added it to the section below the stitching on the die cut border and only the flower centres. 




Ok, that's all from me today, time to do a little 'work' before an episode or two and bed! I've a few Happy Mail parcels to pack :) I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, but until then, thank you for stopping by today.


Supplies:
Card: SU! Whisper White, Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake. Polka Dot from off cut pile! (Bazzill Possibly)
Ink: SU! Soft Suede 
Accessories: SU! Glitter. Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Dies. Glue Pen. Linen Thread & DST.

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! I think this is my favourite flower and I do like the touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply scrumptious Bev! Love the warm neutrals and beautiful design. Whoopie! You've linked to less is more again and AAA cards! Thanks so much. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and classy, love the subtle colors here Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant!!!
    I have started a challenge blog and our first challenge is up!! Do stop by and play!!
    We have awesome prizes to give away...
    paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/01/welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty Bev, love that curvy die xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning and beautiful card, I just love it, clever talented you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty & subtle. Love the touch of glitter on your die cut edge! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Bev. Beautifully CAS & sparkly too. I love the combination of neutrals and the scalloped die cut. The stamped flowers are very pretty. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely Beverley, I finally came up with mine but it's nowhere as good or elegant as yours .well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classy card Beverley love that curved die and the flower stamp is gorgeous! Perfect touch of sparkle.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! another gorgeous creation Beverley! What amazing tones you combined... beautiful design too!
    Thanks again
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another elegant creation Bev!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty! i like the subtle glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely card, Bev. Love this mix of neutral tones and the subtle touches of glitter are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card. I love the layout and and how you added the glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated