Friday 16 January 2015

Challenge #17

Hello, Sandie here to introduce you to Uniko's January Challenge.

We are kicking off this year with the theme of:

LOVE and FRIENDSHIP

There are a few changes to our challenges this year so before we show you our inspiration cards check out below:

-challenges will run for 2 weeks only and will begin on the 3rd Friday of each month

-you can use any stamps in our challenges

-you can enter as many times as you want and enter as many other challenges as you want combined with ours

We are happy that we have some very creative Guest Designers joining us for this challenge, just click on their names to take a browse around their amazing blogs

Lynn
Lucy
Kitty

And now lets see what they and our DT have created to inspire you to join in our challenge:

Lynn



Lucy



Kitty



Gillian



Sandie



Bev



Sarah



Deborah

Happy Anniversary - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Nicki



Nath



Amber



Need some more inspiration...will some prizes help??

Here is how you can win:


-The DT will choose a winner who will get a £20 Gift Voucher for Uniko Studios plus be invited to be a Guest Designer for our next challenge.

-Our DT will also choose a top 3 and all will get  £5 gift voucher.

-If you do use a Uniko stamp we will do a random selected prize to win a £10 gift voucher.
Guest Designers are still welcome to join in on the current challenge too.

Time to get stamping. You have until Friday 30th Jan 8am GMT to link up.

Have fun!










24 comments:

  1. lovely card Bev, fab use of the vines set and in such pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Beverley you make the most striking cards with the yummiest colours and so crisp. LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer! I love your stamps! I enjoyed looking at the DT and GD samples - gorgeous cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT and GDs! Can't wait to get going on this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great inspiration cards - thanks for the challenge! Can't believe I am the first one to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards by the design team - I'm off to find my mojo to see if I can come up with a card!
    Elaine
    Have I missed the Challenge16 winners post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine!
      Sorry, the post was titled wrong (15 instead of 16), the winners were announced back in December. The title of the post has been changed and if you scroll back under the challenges page you will come across the winners post. Hope you fond your mojo! Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  7. Oooo! These are some great works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bev - your card is so simple, so pretty! I love the way you've created the frame around the words - love the bold colours too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the range of this challenge from romantic love to friendship love! Your cards are ALL fantastic! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great challenge and wonderful inspiration from everyone!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Bev, love the spring colours, just wish it was spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh .... it's my first time here. Fabulous challenge. Thanks to the lovely Sarah (aka Sazzle Dazzle) for pointing out that my cards would fit in this week. I'll definitely be joining in the fun again. Off to check out the store now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm new here. It's Sara (Sazzle Dazzle) who directed me here.
    Gorgeous DT cards. I just linked up my card and I have chosen for the theme Friendship. Thanks for having me. Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was also brought here by Sarah (Sazzle Dazzle). She's been a busy f girl! I'll be back again for sure!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for opening up your challenges to those who don't have any of your awesome products YET...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your flexible rules, will try to come back every two weeks for the next ones! Thank you for all the work that goes into your challenge set up and the DT you have is amazing, I loved all the cards and inspiration! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's my first time here also, thanks again to Sarah

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm one of your newest followers! Thank you Sarah for referring me to this wonderful Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous and fabulous designs. top team makes. Thanks for the inspiration. can we enter other makes different to cards that follows the theme please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn Louise, welcome! Yes you can submit any project it doesn't have to be a card. It just has to fit the theme. Look forward to seeing you entry! Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  20. Thank you to Sarah (Sazzle Dazzle) for pointing me in your direction, I have found you and used you! albeit a freebie for now, but I'll be back as a stamp I like is out of stock..can I enter twice to show my new love...or is that cheating haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! Welcome to Uniko Studio & thank you for entering :) You can enter as many times as you like, as long as each entry is a new project! Hugs Bev x p.s if you let me know which set it is, I could possibly tell you when it is likely to be back in stock!

      Delete

Lovely Comments Appreciated