Friday 18 July 2014

[Uniko Studio Challenge] No. 12 - Anything Goes

Hello Uniko Fans - we are back with a new challenge.


We ALL loved seeing the entries we had for our last challenge & we look forward to seeing your entries for this one :) To help get your mojo flowing & increase the number of entries I have 'bumped' up the prizes (seems appropriate with the size of my bump at the moment!).

The Prizes:
  • A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate 

Guest Designers are still welcome to join in on the current challenge too :) 




The Challenge this month is a SUPER DUPER easy one:

'Anything Goes'



For my card I used English Country Garden - Butterflies as when I saw the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout HERE and below it was the perfect for the trio of butterflies!






I also used the ColourQ challenge colours again seen HERE and above. I selectively coloured & glittered part of the large butterfly to add a little more interest.




Don't forget that you only need to use at least ONE Uniko Studio product on your creation & that could be from one of the Super FREE Saturday collections - links in the sidebar!

Let's see how the Design Team went with the anything goes challenge:







You have until August 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below. 

The Challenge Rules:
  • Winners will be announced by August 17th
  • Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge 
  • If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (beverley@unikostudio.com) and she will add your entry for you.
  • Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
  • You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time! 
The Prizes:
  • A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate 
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards and I thought exactly the same thing when I saw this sketch! And this challenge I should be able to enter-last time I made a card using the colours but made it Xmas instead of Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card, Beverly. I love the two smaller butterflies on either side, very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards ladies and Beverley thanks for giving me heads up on another couple of challenges I've managed to combine. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again a fabulous challenge, and your card, along with the DT's are absolutely stunning! Inspiration shines through every one! Love your gorgeous butterflies... I'll send you a note once we're home (later this week) about Challenge 11 (I continue to be over-the-moon thrilled that my card was selected! THANK YOU!), Off to see the DT cards up close...Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beverly, I love your butterfly card. The colors are so pretty. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous butterfly! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to be able to join in this time around. Used my 'Beautiful Blooms' stamp set for the first time. Lots of lovely inspiration from the DT. With such an all encompassing challenge title, combining with a couple of other challenges really helped me to focus on my design. Thanks. Stef

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated