Thursday 10 April 2014

Introducing... Background Builders: Vines

* This is my second post for the day to see the new TIME OUT Challenge post click HERE. Uniko Studio is proud to be sponsoring the challenge so be sure to check it out! *

Hey!

Welcome back to the next product introduction for the April Release :) If you missed yesterday's product introduction you can catch up on it HERE. This is the little Sneak Peek you got of the set on Tuesday...




I think I have definitely saved the best to last as I think this set is a new FAVE of mine, which means you'll be seeing it in action A LOT! It's hard to tell from the peek but this set features lots of building and 2/3 step stamping options.

How about a few samples to inspire you...




On this first card I have used one of the linear stamps contained in the set & stamped it four times along the left hand side of my base card. I have paired it with the smallest flower and two leaves from Beautiful Blooms I. The sentiment is from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum




This card hopefully shows you how I design Uniko Studio products to work in harmony together?! Next up is my all time favourite card I've made to date...




For this card I used the larger of the two vine images contained in the set & used two of the ditsy building blooms.




I started by finding the centre of my white card stock panel & drew a faint pencil line. I then stamped the top vine turned my card stock and stamped the lower vine to create a mirrored image. The 'cone' shaped flower is a 2 step flower and the pink flower is 3 step. Below is a close up of the flowers...




As the flowers are 'ditsy' it took a little practice to do the 2/3 step stamping but I think the ones that are slightly offset add a little quirkiness and also show that it is hand stamped!

That's all the projects I have to share with you all today! Don't forget it's Release Day tomorrow you will get to see all the products in their entirety here on the blog and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a mini Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release!

BONUS Design Team Blog Hop - As only the DT members in the UK will have their goodies and I also have a NEW Design Team member to introduce to you on Friday I decided to organise another Blog Hop on Saturday 26th April where ALL of the DT will have samples to share using the April Release. This means that there will be more PRIZES up for grabs!!

The randomly selected winners for the mystery prizes will also be announced tomorrow before the Release, Reveal & Giveaway post goes live. Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today & joining in on the fun :)


Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes) SU! Smokey Slate
Ink: VersaMagic Tea Leaves & Pink Peonies. SU! Pumpkin Pie. Papertrey Ink: Raspberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Vines, Beautiful Blooms I, Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum & A Gift For You
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Beautiful Blooms I. Corner Chomper.

19 comments:

  1. Ooh, gorgeous! Love the 2 step and 3 step flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh this is beautiful xx cant wait to see the whole set x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES, Beverley these are divine. Sooooo can't wait for the full release tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning!! Can't wait to see more!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving how you framed the sentiment on the second card. This new set is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these stamps are fantastic. Your cards are absolutely stunning. Can't wait for tomorrow's release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev - you've done it again: fabulous stamps and your cards are incredibly gorgeous! The only thing 'ditsy' about these flowers and vines is how ditsy I feel in wanting to welcome them to my collection! Excited to see the full reveal tomorrow; we are in for some real treats, I know!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice cards. Looking forward to seeing more of this release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fantastic Beverley! Love both your cards but I always lean towards that Beautiful Bloom! looking forward to tomorrow to see at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just knew I would love the background builders...and I do!!! They are so versatile. Loving the two cards from this post, the colours and stamps are just gorgeous x Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such wonderful cards, I do love how you have used the vines to frame this sentiment, such pretty colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both GORGEOUS, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVED that sneak peek, but it's even better in color! I think I *need* this set! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I am going to like this set. 3 step stamping! Fab examples.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Bev! This set is beautiful! I love how it builds together! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Bev, this vine is gorgeous. I NEED it. :) Your card is so beautiful, I love the soft, feminine look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these are so pretty! That vine is lovely and you've used it in such a clever way.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cards Bev, so much so I had to 'case' them...here's a link if you would like to take a look. Vikki
    http://vikkisstampingcreations.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/framed-happy-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated