Monday 9 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 9

Hey!

This is my second post for today, if you missed my first post this morning you can catch up on it HERE. It's worth a look as I'm introducing a new clear stamp set being released at Uniko Studio on the 11th December. 

Anyway, this afternoon I am back to share Day 9 of my Countdown to Christmas...




I said yesterday that I was still undecided on a Christmas Card design, I have finally decided upon one which I shared HERE on Day 7 and I decided to decorate some little kraft gift boxes to match the cards.





Now, all I need to do is decide on some little gifts to pop inside and I already have an idea of those so another job is crossed off the list! I will most likely do is add some white ribbon and tie it in a bow on the top of the box in the gap above the sentiment for that perfect finishing touch.

That's all from me today, I will be back tomorrow with more to share with my Countdown to Christmas at 2pm GMT and another new product introduction at 9am GMT. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


Supplies
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Poinsettia
Accessories: Kraft Boxes 4 x 4 cm & Ranger Stickles

5 comments:

  1. Your kraft&black boxes are eye-catching now, and with a white bow they'll be GORGEOUS! Fabulous gift packaging; wonderful inspiration. Wow, wow and wow!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beverley - so perfect. Do you have a template for the boxes? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I don't have a template for this box as they are bought blank ones I got whilst in the US many years ago (Michaels). I'm sure if you did a google search for a 4 x 4 cm box template one would come up or even a search for blank kraft boxes. HTH Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  3. These boxes are going to look so classy - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little boxes, perfect for gifts

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated