Saturday 2 November 2013

How Jolly, it's the Weekend!

Hey!

I'm in a JOLLY mood today, it might be because it's the weekend or it could possibly be due to the card I have to share with you today...




Yup, I've inked up Jolly Santa from Jolly Christmas and had fun with a little paper piecing. I rarely use patterned paper in my cards even though I have a HUGE stack of lovely papers! I decided to use a patterned paper from Basic Grey's Nordic Holiday. Along with using the paper for Santa I decided to add a strip down either side of the white panel he is stamped on.




I added a sentiment also from the Jolly Christmas set to a banner & some glitter to add a little sparkle & finish things off. 

That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by today & have a Fabulously & Jolly day!

Supplies:
Card: PTI Kraft, White from stash
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Jolly Christmas
Accessories: PTI Banner Die, Embroider Floss, Basic Grey Nordic Holiday Paper Collection & Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Beverley and the paper is fabulous too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card love the papers and your paper piecing just a great card Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in the midst of a heavy snowfall warning - yuck - and even though the skies are grey, and the weather chilly, your card has brightened my day completely! "Jolly* indeed! Awesome paper-piecing on this delightful Santa! Wonderful card; wonderful inspiration! He's a smile-maker!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's really cute! I do like the very stylish Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOhhhhh bev, he is a cheery fellow, just what we need on a drab day. Your paper piecing is super - a very cute and lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paper piecing,Bev!! Fabulous card...as always!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is very jolly indeed. I love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE, LOVE this jolly santa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cute little Santa is my favorite....he looks fabulous in his red patterned suit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, nice colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eek, he's just so adorable! I want to tickle him :) That paper is perfect too :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated