Friday 11 October 2013

Reminiscing...

Hey & Happy Friday!

Today I am reminiscing on recent past events, it's hard not to think about the warmth of the Hawaiian sun & tropical surroundings, especially as it's SO cold here already! The little card I have to share came about from my little indulgence of recollecting my Wedding Day. It's hard to believe it was 5 weeks ago, how time flies.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, onto the card...




A simple black & white card with a 'splash' of colour. A design which could easily be altered & customised to fit in with the Bride & Grooms wedding colours. Plus, the occasion could easily be altered for any occasion. 




I've used quite a bit of dimension on this card using foam adhesive on the white panel & the coloured bloom. These could be substituted for double sided tape to make it more mail friendly. 

Short & sweet again from me today, there is much to be done & some NEW dies to be tested out! Keep an eye out there could be some sneaky sneak peeks! 

Thanks for stopping by today, stay warm & have a lovely day :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. SU! Basic Black
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black. PTI Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #3 & #2
Accessories: Embroidery Floss, PTI Twill Ribbon. SU! Candy Dots & Foam Adhesive

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated