Wednesday 9 October 2013

More Modern Poinsettias!

Hey!

I'm back today with another card to share which I made on World Card Making Day & during my demo at The Paperlane...




On this card I have combined the solid flower from Flower Power #1 with a round label from Label Love: Thank you, which was heat embossed to help it stand out on the Kraft card stock. The Natures Treasures 1 leaves appear again to accompany the flowers & a sentiment from Label Love: Christmas. 

I'm really enjoying using the flower to create a clean & modern Poinsettia, can you tell? 




Another fairly mass produceable Christmas card, if you like a bit of fussy cutting! I've still a couple of cards to share from WCMD, but I will save them for another time. 

Short & sweet from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share, until then thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. SU! Crumb Cake & Poppy Parade
Ink: SU! Real Red, Old Olive & Lucky Limeade. Versamark & Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #1, Natures Treasures 1, Label Love: Christmas & Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: Cosmic Shimmer True White EP

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Beverley,I love the pop of the red Poinsettia's against the Kraft and white :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated