Monday 26 August 2013

Wonderful Washi Uniko Studio Style!

Hey!

Sorry, for the lack of posting yesterday & the late one today, we've been enjoying a sunny Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK and I've spent some quality time with my Fiancé. However, I've managed to sneak a little time in the studio this evening, whilst the football is on to pack some lovely orders to be mailed tomorrow & also to make this card...




The current challenge over at 'Less is More' HERE is perfect to dust off and ink up Uniko Studio's Wonderful Washi clear stamp set, as the challenge is to use Washi tape. I designed this clear stamp set many moons ago for paper crafters like me who find it difficult to choose a colour and pattern of Washi tape to purchase! With this set you have 5 different patterned & double ended ribbons to choose from and they can be stamped in any colour you like, you can check the stamp set out HERE & HERE.




For my card today I decided to go down the masculine route as it's been a while & I need a few more my stash! 

I started out with a little 10 x 10 cm Pure Poppy card base & I stamped the cross/grid Washi ribbon down each side using black ink. I then stamped the grunge circles from Background Builders: Round In Circles in Real Red, Hawaiian Shores & Smokey Shadow. The sentiment is from Time & also the grey stamped dots. A few red & black rhinestones along with a couple SU! Candy dots finished the panel off, which is mounted to the card base using foam adhesive.

A super quick, minimal fuss masculine birthday card, which in my opinion is what the majority of men want! 

OK, that's all from me tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then THANKS for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Pure Poppy. White from stash
Ink: SU! Real Red & Smokey Slate. PTI Hawaiian Shores. Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: SU! Candy Dots. Rhinestones & Foam Adhesive.

9 comments:

  1. Love this Beverley, the wonderful washi set came in handy for my card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Beverley, fantastic for a masculine card and superb colours. Used in different colours it would be great for lots of different occasions too. Another item for my wish list! LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Like these colours together. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - perfect contemporary card with great colour choices :)


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply wonderful and your washi stamps are just amazing!
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card... Love how you used the washi stamps. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Showcase at LIM for your amazing card, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on your LIM Showcase Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated