Friday, 17 May 2013

HAPPY Lattice...

Hey!

Happy Friday everyone :) I'm back today with another card to share. Yesterday I saw the current CASE Study challenge HERE and seen below on Facebook and instantly my card idea 'popped' into my head and I couldn't wait to create it! 




Another Maile Belles beauty to CASE and it certainly got my creative mojo going! I was firstly inspired by the hearts, the solid heart surrounded by the outline heart. I instantly thought of Background Builders: Lattice...




I was also inspired by the colours, placement and use of die cut! I'm really pleased that the card turned out as I had imagined, as sometimes I have an idea in my head and it's a nightmare to get it onto CS and made into a card! 




There is still time to join in on the CASE challenge HERE and don't forget the awesome prize up for grabs a £20 Uniko Studio gift certificate

Simply CASE one of the Design Teams cards shown in the May DT Blog Hop, blog about it or put it on your online gallery and link it up below so we can see :) Using Uniko Studio products is not a requirement, but we always LOVE to see them used! 

That's all from me today, I'll be back again in the morning with more to share :)
Thanks for stopping by

Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores & Summer Sunrise
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Lattice, FONTiments - Birthday (Back in Stock June)
Accessories: Memory Box Typewriter Upper Case Alphabet Dies

9 comments:

  1. This is fab Beverley, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Beverley, for the well-deserved Top Four from Case Study!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I think Maile B. would be proud of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated