Wednesday 27 March 2013

Pink + Flowers + Glitter = Awesome!

Hey!

Yet another lovely & inspiring day spent with like minded creatives today at the CCAD (Cleveland College of Art & Design) Alumni event. I had the opportunity to meet up with a few fellow graduates from 2011 and also make a few new contacts as well as mooching round the college getting inspiration from the current students. 

Today's card though was inspired by the current Runway Inspired challenge HERE & below... 




The challenge was perfect for me to break out my NEW Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Silver Glitter which I treat myself to on Saturday! Here's how I've used it...




I was inspired by Sue a valued customer of Uniko Studio to dust off my older & much loved Uniko Studio stamp sets to make this card. Sue's BLOG has tons of inspiration & beautiful projects so be sure to pop by. I'll be sharing some of Sue's more recent projects here on the blog tomorrow.

Here's a close up of that shimmery glitter...




In other exciting news, I've got some lovely students soon to be graduates lined up for work placements once they've handed in their final projects. The first is Abbey who has a lovely Facebook page HERE. Abbey will be coming for a work placement in May which is FAB, I might just get a few more things achieved with an extra pair of hands in the studio! 

Then in June I have another Abbie lined up for a work placement, which is just fabulous! Abbie has  an interesting Tumblr site HERE which is full of inspiration. With all this help Uniko Studio might just achieve a few more 2013 goals!! 

Ok, that's all from me today, I rambled on excitedly a bit too much! Thanks for stopping by though it's much appreciated. 

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Raspberry Fizz, WPlus9 White, Black from stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time, BRIGHT Butterflies, Label Love: Thank you & Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: Double Sided Tape, Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Silver Glitter, PTI Limitless Label Dies & Buttons

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Beverly, this card packs a punch! Love the design and choice of elements! That Cosmic shimmer glitter is a GREAT "investment"! Wow! So glad that you join the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous. the subtle strips of glitter are just the right finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glittered accents on your card are amazing!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated