Friday 8 March 2013

Lush Lovely!

Hey!

That's firstly how I would describe how I feel about it being Friday & secondly it's how I would describe SU! Delicate Details Lace Tape! 

Today's card uses this tape that I've had for a couple of weeks but waiting for the right time & card to use it on...




I'm loving the lace craze that's popping up in fashion, pattern design & crafting and this tape is just 'Lush Lovely'! You get 2 types of the self adhesive lace tape in the pack & I've used the wider of the two as it worked better for my layout.

The layout I've used is from the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge seen below & HERE. When I saw the sketch & looked a few new crafting stash items this card came together in less than 10 minutes! I love it when that happens :)




Here's a close up of that Lush Lovely lace tape...




The sentiment I've used on today's card is from Pure Florals: Poinsettia which fits perfectly inside the banner die cut.

I hope you all have a Lush Lovely day & thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Aqua Mist
Ink: PTI Autumn Rose
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies & Pure Florals: Poinsettia
Accessories: SU! Delicate Details Lace Tape. PTI Banner Die & Autumn Rose Satin Ribbon. Foam Adhesive



6 comments:

  1. So pretty and elegant - I love that colour combination! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace tape is gorgeous and I love the little flower and gem on the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card- I love the sift colors and the beautiful lace tape. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated