Saturday 16 March 2013

I Just LOVE...

Hey!

Happy Weekend!

So, I thought I'd be back on schedule & back in the studio getting creative but I never knew how exhausting Wedding Dress shopping would be! 

Thursday I took the day out with my future MIL to try on dresses & hopefully find one that was perfect! I'm HAPPY to report that the day was a success & I have found the PERFECT dress! Unfortunately I can't share any photos on here yet as I know my Fiancé pops by the blog occasionally to see what I'm up to!

Anyway, I'm guessing you didn't stop by to read me waffle on about wedding dresses but more to see paper crafty creations! So, I don't have anything of my own to share but instead I have some Uniko Studio customer cards to share.

I just LOVE seeing creations using Uniko Studio stamps and the two cards I've spotted via Pinterest are no exception...







How FABulous! Don't you think? I love how Kim has framed the butterflies & the colours are just super too.

How about this one for a BRIGHT Butterflies card?!


Source: flickr.com via Beverley on Pinterest



You can check out Kim's other creations on her Blog HERE. It's well worth a visit.

So, I just LOVE to see what you create using Uniko Studio products. Drop me an email with a link to your creations or share them in Facebook or the Uniko Studio Flickr site HERE. It makes my day!

I'll be back a bit later today to announce the winner of the March DT Blog Hop, so be sure to pop by and see if it's you!

TTFN!






1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards, love the bold colours! Oooooh wedding dress shopping, it's so much fun isn't it? I got married last year and had a great time looking for dresses, good luck with the rest of the wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated