Friday 29 March 2013

Friday = Good!

Happy Good Friday & Bank Holiday Weekend!

I hope everyone's Easter holiday has got off to a GOOD start. Mine has which started with a lazy lay in bed, then we crossed off one job on the 'get stuff done' list which was to alter the desks in the studio and after a little more organising I made this card...




I started out with the current ColorQ challenge colours seen HERE and below. I then looked at my Uniko Studio stamps and decided to use a chevron from Wonderful Washi Christmas & Pair it with Label Love: Birthday. 




Usually I go for straight lines horizontally or vertically & rarely digress, but I decided to add some sloping angles to my chevrons and also my focal point. I'm pleased I stepped out of my comfort zone as I really like the result! 




Tomorrow is another day of relaxation & a spot of studio Spring Organising! I will before this Easter holiday is over share a little photo tour of the studio, so you all get to peek at where I spend most of my days! 

Thanks for stopping by today.

 photo F4933FEA1542074D511250ADE7A9D0F4.png

Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Always Artichoke, Lucky Limeade & Pool Party
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi Christmas & Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: PTI Plum Pudding Twill, Rhinestone from stash & Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Thank you so much for sharing this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Beverly,love your stamping and all the white space! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated