Wednesday 20 February 2013

Simply Butterflies!

Hey!

Ok, so it's half term here in the UK which means the kids are off school. I might not have any of my own children yet but I seem to be taking some time out this week from working! Apart from the odd email and order picking, packing & shipping, I've been enjoying some down time catching up with friends, movie nights with my hunny and it might sound odd but catching up on housework! 

With all that I haven't had much time to get inky or paper crafty, though I do have this card to share with you...




Yep, it's those butterflies again! I can't seem to get enough of them! Just wait till the matching dies come for these beauties *wink*

Not much to explain about this card really as it's pretty simple, a CAS card using butterflies & lovely bright colours, it would cheer anyone up on a dull day!

I'm catching up with my Uni friends today, lunching & gathering inspiration at a local gallery. So, until the next post have a lovely day & thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Hibiscus Burst, WPlus9 White
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores. SU! Regal Rose. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies
Accessories: Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated