Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

To all my lovely visitors to the blog here, supporters, customers, friends & Design Team Members of Uniko Studio I would like to wish you all a...


"VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS"


Thank you for all your support & custom throughout 2012. I've a little 10.5 x 10.5 cm card to share with you that I made before I got ill to send through the post...




A super one layer wonder using Label Love: Christmas, black ink & some Hero Arts Prisma Glitter! 

That's all from me today & until after Christmas. I'll be popping back before we ring in the New Year so I won't wish you all a Happy New Year just yet!! I'm off out for my FIL to be's 60th Birthday Celebrations this evening & Christmas at theirs too.

Hope you all have a safe & Happy Christmas!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - this is a great idea - love the sparkle! Happy Christmas Beverley!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated